Consulting for Project Managers
In Project Management Operation Consulting, some of the Problems we typically address are:
- How to review Procedures & Policies.
- How to Negotiate Subcontracts.
- How to organize Contract Documents.
- How to prepare Construction Schedules.
- How to prepare Procurement Schedules.
- How to prepare Site Logistics.
- How to monitor Cost and Production Controls.
- How to maximize Change orders.
- How to hold and document Team Meetings.
- How to develop Construction Strategies.
- How to make a Cash Flow Study.
- How to manage Project Submittals.
- How to be a Team Leader.
- What to Document.
- How to have a speedy Project Closeout.
- How to manage a Negotiated Project.
We start with an initial consultation to identify your needs. We create a customized solution which will be an analysis of your Project Management’s procedures and policy. Following this process, we will present a proposal for implementation of our recommendations which will provide you with an efficient and energized Operations Department.